Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Out of the mouth of my 4 year old!
So we were in the living room and all I have managed to do is hang a picture of Jesus Christ on the only nail that was already in the wall. And I was reading to my daughter and she look up at the picture and asks if that is Jesus and I say yes and then she says, "I Sure love that Guy". I just giggled inside. She such the little humor in our house and is always saying funny stuff like that. She makes motherhood a big treat. I wish I could have a recording of all she says during the day it would be too funny. She makes my day!

3 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love that girl. What a dolly.
Hugs

 
At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so sweet - I love reading the stuff from the kids!

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

darling site, I enjoy reading about your life and times!

--Christie
www.petersenphotos.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home